Welcome to Skylords Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• MrXLink

Got questions about our currently closed beta? Have a look!   09/22/16

For more information on the beta, why you can't play it yet, and what kind of bugs cause this, @Kiwi made a good thread. Have a look over here:   Also be sure to read the FAQ for more information about the project as a whole and some questions you will very likely have about us:  
    • InsaneHawk

Donations are back !   01/17/17

If you want more information, you can go check this topic : http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/2790-donations-are-back/

187 posts in this topic

Greetings @ all.

In cooperation with Ladadoos we would like to know which main decks did you played in BaFo PvP?

I'll add your name into the main deck section & to a counter for the upcoming statistic.

I would appreciate it if you let us know what you play/ed regardless of your T1 choice for a short overview. :)

Vote counter: 58

Votes           Deck's                                        Player

9         :fireorb: Pure Fire :fireorb:            ( cDKiLLrOyArchmystic, LinEQ, LEBOVIN, Lohle, Taker, Jenskendrik, shadowxxs77, DawsonTheFish... )

2         :natureorb: Pure Nature :natureorb:       ( dekka, Azta,... )

7         :frostorb: Pure Frost :frostorb:         ( freemka, Tormar, MisterBanane, ferevus, Blondais97,  MrBoa, Akula, ... )

6         :shadoworb: Pure Shadow :shadoworb:     ( GadaiGERveryhasted, Anonymos, Chimerae, Asraiel, thifofdeath, ... )

8         :fireorb: Twilight :natureorb:             ( xHighTech, LadadoosTreim, Sykole, MephistoRoss, Eirias, Dexirian, Ezmoneysniper, ... )

4         :fireorb: Fire/Frost :frostorb:          ( kestas3, Nachtalb, Ultrakool, Trihl, ... )

1         :fireorb: Bandits :shadoworb:              ( Drezrak, ... )

8         :shadoworb: Lost Souls :frostorb:          ( Hirooo, DuellLord, EddioImperatorSK, Chimaka( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Loptous, fShark, xtazfuneral... )

8         :shadoworb: Amii :natureorb:                  ( RadicalX, MrNguyen, valarium, DeChris, Hollwie, JuvenileEnvy, Jew, DarcReaver, ... )

5         :natureorb: Stonekin :frostorb:            ( MaranV, forger, Dmytros, element, WotdeFack, ... )

Best regards,
xHighTech & Ladadoos

Inspired by Ladadoos's Where are you from thread.

Edited by xHighTech
Updated

IIRC I mainly played a Fire Nature deck with loots of dragons xD 
Remembering cards like Fire Dragon, Fire Worm, Skycatcher etc. and Fire Sphere of course bc its too good.

IIRC I mainly played a Fire Nature deck with loots of dragons xD 
Remembering cards like Fire Dragon, Fire Worm, Skycatcher etc. and Fire Sphere of course bc its too good.

Pure Shadow. Gotta get them Grim Bahirs.

Do you really mean your PvP decks or PvE? :)

hmmm, hard to tell ... played alot of games with every deck

->Most played deck in 1v1 ladder: Shadow/Nature

->Most played deck in tournaments: Shadow/Frost

->Most played deck in 2v2 ladder: Pure Nature

hmmm, hard to tell ... played alot of games with every deck

->Most played deck in 1v1 ladder: Shadow/Nature

->Most played deck in tournaments: Shadow/Frost

->Most played deck in 2v2 ladder: Pure Nature

Thanks for sharing your main deck's.

I'll link your name into the shadow/nature main deck line because i think thats the only unattached deck.

Best regards,

xHighTech

Do you really mean your PvP decks or PvE? :)

I played the same deck for every mode. Let's just say I wasn't very good at the game ^^

Pure fire, pure shadow, shadow frost :P

Welcome back - shadow/frost...srsly? no :D. i pick you up for pure fire. That was your main deck in the last "good" meta :)

- Updated -

Greetings @ all.

In cooperation with Ladadoos we would like to know which main decks did you played in BaFo PvP?

I'll add your name into the main deck section & to a counter for the upcoming statistic.

I would appreciate it if you let us know what you play/ed regardless of your T1 choice. :)

Vote counter: 20

Pure Fire: 4 ( cDKiLLrOyArchmystic, LinEQ, LEBOVIN, ... )

Pure Nature: 1dekka, ... )

Pure Frost: 2 ( freemka, Tormar, ... )

Pure Shadow: 3 ( GadaiGERveryhasted, Anonymos, ... )

Twilight ( Fire Nature ): 5xHighTech, Treim, Sykole, MephistoRoss, Eirias, ... )

Fire/Frost: 1 ( kestas3, ... )

Bandits: 0 ( ... )

Lost Souls (Shadow & Frost): 1 ( Hirooo, ... )

Amii ( Shadow & Nature ): 2RadicalX, MrNguyen, ... )

Stonekin ( Nature & Frost): 1MaranV, ... )

Best regards,
xHighTech & Ladadoos

Inspired by Ladadoos's Where are you from thread. my deck Pure shadow and frost and nature although nature was less aparent then the other 2

A frost, nature, and shadow deck with some stonking and lost units 

Although I mainly (95% of the time) played PvE, I liked pure shadow the most; naturally :D